Responsible resource management and environmental care are embedded in the DNA and working practices of our company. We understand that our business must be conducted following strict environmental care criteria that consider:
- Operating in the facilities identifying and assessing the potential environmental risks resulting from our operation, to preserve the biodiversity of our surroundings, prevent pollution and minimize the potential impact of our operations on water, air and soil.
- Making a rational and efficient use of our supplies, water and energy.
- Minimizing our waste generation and its impact by applying the concepts of reuse, recycling, cleaner production and responsible waste management.
- Maintaining an open communication on environmental issues with the community, regulatory bodies, customers and all the stakeholders.
- Complying with all laws and regulations in force.